- East Camb District Council (18/00634/FUL)
- Views over open fields & Isleham Priory Church Grade 1 Listed Building and an English Heritage Site
- Walking distance to Local School and Shops
- Popular Cambridgeshire village within commuting distance of the City
- Full Planning for 4 spacious three bedroom houses
- Archaeological survey to be carried out at the cost of the buyer, Please ask for further information.
Fantastic development site for four detached family homes, with open views to the rear and views over The Priory Church built by the Normans ca 1090. This is an English heritage site and Grade 1 listed meaning these views will be enjoyed for years to come. Positioned close to the village centre, within walking distance of the Local Primary School, shop, three public houses and The Beeches Community Centre making these homes extremely desirable to young families wanting to enjoy village life within easy commuting distance to Cambridge.